How-to Learning Resources
In This Section
Employees use Enterprise Leaning Management (ELM) to register for most workshops, courses, programs, and self-serve eLearning modules offered at UCalgary.
ELM for all Employees and Learners
This feature is like your learning shopping cart, allowing you to save courses you want to take later.
This feature allows you to keep track of learning taken through other systems (e.g., Continuing education).
ELM Training for Managers
ELM Training for Administrators
Fundamentals of HR and Financial Business Processes
This course is part of UBegin and is recommended for managers, Budget Owners, and Administrators.
Note: This course tracks completion in the Enterprise Learning system.
- Understanding Signing Authorities and Key Accountabilities | eLearning
- Introduction to Delegating Approval Authority | eLearning
- Under Development: Understanding the University's Organisational Structure with PeopleSoft | Webpage
- Understanding Position Management at University of Calgary | eLearning
- Understanding Roles and Appointment Types | eLearning
Note: These individual modules are to be used for review purposes only after you have taken the full course (listed above). These modules do not track completion in the Enterprise Learning system.