- Hire/rehire a Casual Employee (Operating)| PDF
- Hire/rehire a Casual Employee (Project) | PDF
- Hire/rehire a Student hourly job (Operating) | PDF
- Hire/rehire a Student hourly job (Project) | PDF
New Job Opening Request job aids coming soon. Please see Job Opening Request Enhancement Project for more information and resources.
For information on how to set up a Postdoctoral scholar (Postdoctoral Scholarship PDF175 or a Postdoctoral Associate PDF162) please contact the Postdoc office . The following reference guide is for the Postdoc Office internal use only.
A general associate relationship (or non-employee relationship) is created to allow access to university systems for the following two appointments:
- An unpaid Visiting Scholar is not paid by the University of Calgary but may be paid by their own university or has accepted an unpaid appointment.
- A Guest Postdoc Scholar receives research training at the University of Calgary, but is compensated through an external fellowship/stipend and is not paid through the UofC.
- Hiring/rehiring a student for an AUPE hourly job (Operating) | PDF
- Hiring/rehiring a student for an AUPE hourly job (Project) | PDF
- Hiring/rehiring a co-op student | PDF
- Hiring/rehiring a student for Canada Summer Jobs | PDF
- Hiring/rehiring a student as a salaried Community Residence Assistant | PDF