As a University of Calgary faculty or staff member, you get free access to LinkedIn Learning — a combination of dynamic, online instructional content, videos and tutorials on the latest technology, software, business skills, creative talents, and personal hobbies.
With your LinkedIn Learning account, you get:
- Unlimited access. Choose from more than 14,000 online courses covering business, creative and technology topics.
- Personalized recommendations. Explore the most in-demand skills based on your experience.
- Expert instructors. Learn from industry experts who are passionate about teaching.
- Convenient learning. Access courses on your schedule, from any desktop or mobile device.
- Helpful resources. Reinforce new knowledge with quizzes, exercise files and coding practice windows.
You can also connect your LinkedIn Learning account to a personal LinkedIn account to get customized recommendations based on your networks, connections, and work history.
Contact LinkedIn Learning Customer Support
For assistance with learner login or technical issues, please submit tickets directly to the LinkedIn Learning Customer Support team: https://www.linkedin.com/help/learning/ask/lil-gen
What can I explore with LinkedIn Learning?
With more than 14,000 online courses to choose from, you have 14,000 ways to build your skills.
Latest Software Training
- Microsoft Project
Business Skill Training
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Project Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Leadership and Management
- Graphic Design
- Digital Publishing
- Game Design
- Audio Engineering