Mindfulness can help people flourish at work and in their personal lives. A doorway to improving the quality of our moment to moment experiences, mindfulness is much more than relaxation.
Mindfulness, the cultivation of focused awareness, changes the structure and function of the brain throughout the life span. A regular mindfulness practice can open new doors to healing, growth, creativity, and happiness at the individual, family, workplace, and community level.
- Wellbeing and WorkLife Mindfulness Handout – this handout provides a general overview on mindfulness, resources, and tips to practice mindfulness
- LinkedIn Learning – mindfulness course
- Mindfulness Online Sessions – this online, self-directed mindfulness program is designed for those interested in cultivating mindfulness into their daily lives.
- The Breath Project – a teaching site dedicated to helping you de-stress.
- Mindful – a mission-driven non-profit dedicated to inspiring, guiding, and connecting anyone who wants to explore mindfulness.
- The Three-Minute Breathing Space Practice – three-minute breathing spaces allow participants to re-focus their attention for a short period.
- Exercises for Stress Reduction and Deep Relaxation – using simple and effective techniques, these sessions will introduce you to the tools that can assist in eliminating sleep disorders and reducing stress and anxiety experienced at home and at work.