Yamnuska Hall houses first and second year residents.
For the 2020-2021 year, all three bedroom will only have two residents living in them, as residence will have a 2:1 bathroom ratio for the year, due to Covid-19.
Yamnuska Hall is a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certified building. The building uses a third less energy than a conventional residence building. Heat is captured from outgoing exhaust air to warm incoming fresh air using heat recovery wheels. Every year the water efficient fixtures in the building help save enough water to fill six Olympic-size swimming pools. Indoor air quality was optimized through the selection of low-emitting materials. Living on campus with easy access to on-site secure bike storage and transit routes provides a great opportunity to reduce transportation emissions
First-year residents living in Yamnuska Hall are required to purchase either a 5-day or 7-day AYCE Meal Plan. Second-year or higher residents living in the building are not required to purchase a meal plan, but may purchase an AYCE Meal Plan or swipe plan if they wish.
- Apartment is 608 square feet. Each bedroom is 133-136 square feet
- Kitchenette for preparing light meals and snacks includes: refrigerator, microwave, sink, cupboard, kitchen table, and chairs
- Private bedroom with double bed, mattress, dresser, bookcase, armoire, desk, and chair
- Water, power, and heat included in room rates
- Wireless internet
- Games room
- Fitness centre
- Laundry room
- Two lounges on every floor large enough to accommodate all students on the floor
- Two fully-equipped event kitchens per floor
Take a 360° Tour
Two bedroom suite, kitchen
two-bedroom* not all bedrooms are the same
Two bedroom, bathroom
Three bedroom suite
three-bedroom* not all bedrooms are the same
Three bedroom, bathroom