Important Forms


Appeal Request

This form is to appeal sanctions students may receive from Residence Services for breaking the Community Standards.


Move-out Extension Request

Need to stay a few days longer than your original move-out date? Complete and submit a residence extension form.

The form can be found in your Resident Portal under Forms.

Room Transfer

If you would like to change that room that you are currently living in, you will need to fill out this form. If you would like to move due to a roommate situation, you will need to discuss with your CA and RLC.

The form can be found in your Resident Portal under Forms.

FOIP Release Form

Residence Services is unable to release any information to anyone other than the resident. If the student would like to allow Residence Services to release information to certain people, they must fill out this form and return it to our office.


Maintenance Request

If something is broken or not functioning properly in your unit, you can complete a Maintenance Request. If you have questions regarding maintenance policy, contact us. By submitting a request, you give us permission to enter your unit between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. to complete request.

Submit a Maintenance Request

Comment Form

Share your comments, feedback, kudos or concerns, so that we can provide the best possible service.


Vacating Notice

If you decide to leave residence before the end date of your contract, a vacating notice must be completed and submitted to Residence Services.

The form can be found in your Resident Portal under Forms.

Residence Awards

Residence is happy to be able to offer our monetary awards to residents shown leadership and/or contributed in a positive way to your residence community.