Residence Parking Permits
Fall 2021/Winter 2022 Residence Parking Permits - On Sale in person only (based on availability).
- Residence Art Parkade Fall/Winter *SOLD OUT*
- Residence Lot 2 Fall/Winter - $897.60 + GST for eight months
- Residence Lot 49 Fall/Winter - $897.60 + GST for eight months
- Residence Lot 65 Fall/Winter *SOLD OUT*
- Varsity Courts Fall/Winter- $897.60 + GST for eight months
The lots listed above are the only lots available for Residence Permits. Do not purchase a McMahon permit as vehicles cannot be parked in the lot overnight
To purchase the permit in person:
- Go to the Campus Service Centre, located in the Main Lobby of International House (169 University Gate NW).
- You will be required to provide the following documentation before your permit will be released to you:
- Picture ID
- Proof of vehicle registration
- License plate number(s)
- Forms of payment accepted include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, debit, cash or cheque
- The permit will not be valid until Aug 28, 2021.
To view the map for lot locations, view Find Parking.
The lots above are the only lots allocated for residence students to park in with a valid permit displayed at all times. The permit that is assigned to the student is to be used only by that student and for the vehicle registered with the permit. If a permit is found in a vehicle that has not been registered to the permit, it will be ticketed and/or towed.
Contact Campus Service Centre if you have any questions at 220-8300 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org