Jobs in Residence
Residence Services has many jobs that come up throughout the year. Make sure to check this page for any jobs that Residence Services or Ancillary Services are hiring for.
We are looking for residents to help Welcome Home new students to Residence here at the University of Calgary.
You should have a knowledge of where all residence buildings are able to answer questions that new students might have of residence and the University of Calgary.
- WHA staff will be located at International House and will greet new residents when the enter the building.
- Take the resident to receive their keys and UCID
- Walk the student to their building and help with luggage (carts will be provide if needed)
- Answer questions that new residents might have while walking to the building and talk about residence and the University of Calgary.
- Pay is $15/hour
- Applications close: August 10, 2022
- Training: August 25, 2022
- Welcome Home Ambassador dates: August 26 - September 5. Shifts will be between 8 am and 9 pm.
This position requires students to be in good conduct standing for non-academic misconduct.
If you are currently involved in a non-academic misconduct process, or have been found responsible for a violation of the Student Non-Academic Misconduct Policy and you are unsure of your conduct standing, please contact email@example.com to verify your status. More information is available at: www.ucalgary.ca/student-services/student-conduct/faq
Please note that in submitting your application, you are verifying that you are in good conduct standing and you consent to this being verified by the Student Conduct Office. Note that details of non-academic misconduct cases are not shared through this process.
To apply fill the required information and attach a resume.