Purchasing Parking Permit

Resident parking permits are available for purchasing from Parking and Transportation Services located in the Campus Service Centre in International House. There are two parking machines located at the entrance of Varsity Courts and in front of 400 court respectively for visitor parking or temporary parking.


Canceling Parking Permits

The permit holder must go to the Campus Service Centre with their UCID card or government issued photo ID and return the physical parking permit. The permit holder will be charged the monthly fee until the date of expiry if the permit is not returned.

If the permit is returned:
• within the first 3 business days of the month -  No charge for the month
• by the 15th of the month – ½ month charge
• after the 15th – Full  month charge