The Varsity Courts community is available to upper year students, those living with their spouse/common-law partner, with/without children and single parents. Varsity Courts units were renovated in 2014.
Our Varsity courts community includes 250 unfurnished townhouses, pairing the convenience of living on campus with the benefit of a number of amenities near by. Campus resources, hospital services, public transit and shopping centres are only a few of the nearby conveniences available to students with families. The university also offers a residence life program which has planned activities for children and families.
Units are unfurnished except for a refrigerator, stove with oven, and blinds. Pets are not allowed. Unfortunately, there are no accessible suites available at Family Housing. Tours will be provided as needed.
- One, two, and three bedroom unfurnished townhouses
- Private landscaped courtyard
- Heat, electricity, water and basic Wi-Fi included (high speed internet will need to be purchased through third party provider)
- Centrally located laundry facilities in each court
- Cable outlet in each unit with service obtained through local cable company
- Parking stall for vehicle registered in resident's name for a fee with option to purchase a second stall (based on availability)
- Common lounge areas for studying, meetings, or other social events
- Basement storage
- Free access to toys, books, sports equipment and other resources available at the Jenna Chang Children's Resource Library
- Play area in each court as well as a large shared playground