The Varsity Courts community is available to upper, undergraduates and graduate students: as well as students with a spouse/common-law partner, with/without children, and single parents.
Our Varsity courts community includes 250 townhouses, furnished and unfurnished, pairing the convenience of living on campus with the benefit of a variety of amenities nearby. Campus resources, hospital services, public transit and shopping centres are only a few of the nearby conveniences available to residents.
The university also offers a residence life program which has planned activities for residents and children.
Units that are unfurnished will come with a refrigerator, stove with oven, and blinds. Pets are not allowed. Unfortunately, there are no accessible suites available in Varsity Courts. Tours will be provided as needed.
- One, two, and three bedroom unfurnished townhouses
- Community Courtyards
- Heat, electricity, water and basic Wi-Fi included (high speed internet will need to be purchased through third party provider)
- Centrally located laundry facilities in each court
- Cable outlet in each unit with service obtained through local cable company
- Parking stall for vehicle registered in resident's name for a fee with option to purchase a second stall (based on availability)
- Common lounge areas for studying, meetings, or other social events
- Basement storage
- Free access to toys, books, sports equipment and other resources available at the Jenna Chang Children's Resource Library
- Play area in each court as well as a large shared playground