Varsity Courts - Upper Year and Graduate
The Varsity Courts community is available to upper year and graduate students. Varsity Courts units were renovated in 2014.
Upper year and graduate students will have a choice of a furnished two bedroom townhouses. Varsity courts community pairs the convenience of living on campus with the benefit of a number of amenities near by. Campus resources, hospital services, public transit and shopping centres are only a few of the conveniences available to students. The university also offers a residence life program which has planned activities for residents.
When selecting units in Varsity Courts you can use the map here, to see where units are located.
- All units have two private bedrooms with closet
- Bedrooms: bed, full double mattress, under bed storage, night stand, desk and chair
- Dining room: kitchen table and four chairs
- Living room: coffee table, two love seats, side table, book shelf
- Kitchen includes refrigerator, microwave, oven/stove
- Heat, electricity, water and Wi-Fi included
- Centrally located laundry facilities in each court
- Cable outlet in each unit with service obtained through Shaw cable
- Parking stall for vehicle registered in resident's name for a fee
- Common lounge areas bookable for studying, meetings, or other social events
- Basement storage
- Less than a four minute walk to University District Shopping