Varsity Courts - Upper Year and Graduate
The Varsity Courts community is available to upper year and graduate students. Varsity Courts units were renovated in 2014.
Upper year and graduate students will have a choice of furnished or unfurnished two bedroom townhouses. Varsity courts community pairs the convenience of living on campus with the benefit of a number of amenities near by. Campus resources, hospital services, public transit and shopping centres are only a few of the conveniences available to students. The university also offers a residence life program which has planned activities for residents.
Please note: This community is a pilot project for the 2020-21 academic year. Spaces are limited. If the community does not fill by the end of the first set of offers (March 15, 2020) the community will be canceled, and students that have reserved rooms will be accommodated in other residence buildings.
- Two bedroom furnished and unfurnished townhouses
- Private bedroom with closet
- Heat, electricity, water and basic Wi-Fi included (high speed internet will need to be purchased through third party provider)
- Centrally located laundry facilities in each court
- Cable outlet in each unit with service obtained through Shaw cable
- Parking stall for vehicle registered in resident's name for a fee
- Common lounge areas for studying, meetings, or other social events
- Basement storage