The Varsity Courts community is available to upper year and graduate students, those living with their spouse/common-law partner, with/without children and single parents. Varsity Courts units were renovated in 2014.
Upper year and graduate students will have a choice of furnished or unfurnished two bedroom townhouses. Varsity courts community pairs the convenience of living on campus with the benefit of a number of amenities near by. Campus resources, hospital services, public transit and shopping centres are only a few of the conveniences available to students. The university also offers a residence life program which has planned activities for residents.
- Two bedroom furnished and unfurnished townhouses
- Private bedroom with closet
- Heat, electricity, water and basic Wi-Fi included (high speed internet will need to be purchased through third party provider)
- Centrally located laundry facilities in each court
- Cable outlet in each unit with service obtained through local cable company
- Parking stall for vehicle registered in resident's name for a fee
- Common lounge areas for studying, meetings, or other social events
- Basement storage