International House is located next to the Dining Centre.
All first-year residents are required to purchase either a 5 Day or 7 Day AYCTE meal plan.
This building is connected to the Dining Centre with direct entry into The Landing, providing easy access to the Residence Services office and the underground tunnel system, where students can go virtually anywhere on campus without going outside —perfect for winter!
A wide-range of activities and events are organized for residents, ranging from Virtual community building, mentoring, academic support programming and leadership opportunities will be available to all students.
Two Bedroom Suite
Private bedroom with double bed, mattress, dresser, desk, chair
Kitchenette includes refrigerator, microwave, breakfast bar
Laundry in building
Internet included (Wi-Fi and LAN)
Utilities included (Water, power, and heat)
Housekeeping in all common areas provided
Service desk in building
Meal Plan options: 5 or 7 day AYCTE
- Room with queen bed, mattress, duvet, three sheets, two pillows, two pillow cases
- Dresser, desk, chair
- Housekeeping and linen service once a month
- Mini-fridge, microwave and TV
- Laundry in building
- Internet included (Wi-Fi and LAN)
- Utilities included (Water, power, and heat)
- Secure building
- Housekeeping in all common areas
- Must purchase a 5 or 7 day AYCTE meal plan