Customs and Traffic

View the following frequently asked questions to learn about UCalgary customs and traffic.

Frequently Asked Questions

There is no need to contact Supply Chain Management for new speed codes. Simply use your Project ID number as the speed code for research-related costs, or your Department ID number as the speed code if the costs are directly related to a department operating budget.

Send the invoice to the attention of 'Customs and Traffic, Supply Chain Management.' Please include the accounting string to which the charge is to be applied.

For more information, send an email to