Welcome to UCalgary. We look forward to working with you to assist in the procurement of goods and services for our campus.
To meet the university's goal of providing high-quality advanced education and research, Supply Chain Management achieves the highest return and best value for every dollar spent on supplies, services and equipment. Long-term operating costs, environmental sustainability and initial capital investment are serious considerations for any supply and contracting decision.
Your initial sales contact with the university should be with our Procurement Services division of the Supply Chain Management department. Please call 403.210.9300 to be connected to a Procurement Services team member and arrange for an appointment.
Find Preferred Suppliers
Submit an Invoice
Create a New Supplier
For information on the requirements for creating a new supplier, verifying if a new supplier setup is required, or to set up payment details for a supplier, click on Suppliers to UCalgary found under Forms & Resources.
Find Customs and Traffic Information
Arrange a Delivery or Pick Up
Find Postal Information
Access Furnishings Services
Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
Arrange for Shipping or Receiving of Goods
UCalgary and ISNetworld
Did you know? To perform medium-to-high risk supply services for UCalgary, contractors must obtain a subscription with ISNetworld and maintain a good standing account. If potential suppliers already subscribe to ISNetworld, there is no additional fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
The University of Calgary has engaged the services of ISNetworld to assist us with maintaining acceptable standards. ISNetworld is the University’s service provider for monitoring vendors’ regulatory compliance with applicable regulatory requirements such as:
- Occupational Health and Safety legislation,
- Compensation Board (WCB) account status
- Up-to-date and appropriate insurance coverage
- Other pertinent qualification or compliance information
Through ISNetworld, University of Calgary is able to maintain:
- A transparent processes for all vendors performing medium-to-high risk services while increasing due diligence
- Verified, timely information to assist all university faculties and departments to identify compliant suppliers
- Access to real-time supplier information and supporting documentation
- A consistent process reducing duplicated efforts for those faculties and departments engaging suppliers on multiple projects and/or job sites
- Effective communication tools leveraging technology and providing valuable service for all university faculties and departments
- Perform construction or renovation activities
- Conduct laboratory maintenance and repair
- Supply hazardous materials
- Work in occupied buildings
- Operate trucks and equipment through the university community
- Work at heights or within confined or restricted spaces
If you require an external supplier to perform medium-to-high risk services for the university on behalf of your faculty or department, please contact the Facilities Management Customer Care Center at 403-220-7555. They will direct your request to either Facilities Management or Facilities Development as appropriate.