If you are enrolled at two institutions as a part-time student but collectively are full-time for a given term, review the following steps to be assessed for full-time student loan funding.
If you are receiving loans from a province other than Alberta please contact email@example.com for more information about applying while concurrently enrolled.
- Create/Login into your MyAlberta Digital ID account and apply using the full-time loan application.
- Reach out to the financial aid department for both institutions to receive a customized letter that outlines the following information:
- Course name(s)
- Course weights/units/credits
- Session start and end dates
- Course costs
- Complete Part 1 of the Schedule 3.
- Forward customized letters from both educational institutions, if applicable, and the Schedule 3 to Alberta Student Aid either by:
- Using your MyAlberta Digital ID account: Under your application, click on 'Upload Electronic Documents', or
- Mail the letters and the Schedule 3 to
Alberta Student Aid
PO Box, 28000
Stn Main, Edm, AB
- Once assessed, you will receive a Manual Confirmation of Registration (COR) Worksheet and a Counselling Letter in the Correspondence section of your MyAlberta Digital ID account.
- Provide the COR Worksheet to the Financial Aid team at your home institution via e-mail or drop off in person to Enrolment Services.
- Our Financial Aid team will complete the COR Worksheet and send it back to Alberta Student Aid on your behalf.
- Once processed by your lender, your funds will be released directly to your personal bank and you will need to ensure your fees at both institutions have been paid by the respective deadlines.