How to book your Athabasca University exam
- Complete the general exam booking form (one per exam). Please note Athabasca University requires 20 days notice when booking an exam date.
- Check your email for a booking confirmation. This will be sent from email@example.com within three business days.
- Log on to your AU portal and request an exam date. This will ensure your exam invigilation instructions arrive on time and to the right place. Select University of Calgary as your chosen invigilator (ID: 3426890).
- Call the External Exam Centre to process your payment prior to your exam date.
- Arrive at the centre 10 - 15 minutes prior to your exam time. Remember to bring a piece of government-issued photo ID. Please ensure you know your AU login details for online exams.
- Write your exam. If your exam is online, the computer will be provided.
- Celebrate your accomplishment!
External exam centre
Monday – Thursday
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m
Science A - Room 116
External Exam Centre
University of Calgary
2500 University Dr. NW
Calgary, AB T2N 1N4
Phone or email