You'll likely use a variety of sources to help cover the costs of attending university. Learn more about savings, tuition, scholarships, student loans and more.

Upcoming finance dates

Your money

summer fees

Get smart about money

Want to learn how to make a budget, save money, or manage your debt?

View online financial resources »

Student loans for fall 2022

Expecting loans this fall?

Make sure you're enrolled full-time in all applicable terms. Check your loan status in Student Centre ( under the "My Financials" section; errors will be noted in the Government Student Aid section. 

Learn about student loans »

Get financially prepared for your international adventure

Are you doing an exchange/study abroad program?

Participating in an out-going exchange? Learn how the funding application process differs from when you apply while studying on campus. 

Get financially prepared for your international adventure »

Undergraduate Awards — Financing Your Education

Awards can reduce the cost of your education, lightening the financial burden of student loans and tuition, but they can also be so much more. It’s recognition; it's also a relief and joy. In this video, you’ll see how awards impacted UCalgary students Grace Webber, Angela Situ and Marcus Gee.

Tuition and Fees

Did you know that online banking is the best and fastest way to pay your fees? Find out how to set up the University of Calgary as a payee for online banking.

Find out more about your tuition and fees

Money Smart

Money Smart is a comprehensive financial education program that will help you increase your financial literacy while attending university.

Learn more about money smart

Awards, scholarships and bursaries

Use our award search tool to find the awards, scholarships and bursaries that apply to you and find out about how and when to apply.

Discover more about awards, scholarships and bursaries

Student Loans

Government student assistance programs (student loans) are available to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, protected persons and American citizens.

Find out more about Student Loans

Tax information

Information and details on how to find and print your student donation tax receipt, T2202A, and T4A.

Find out about your tax receipts


Print your Enrolment Verification Letter and find out how to complete your RESP provider’s form.

Learn more about RESPs