The University of Calgary has online access to Pivot; a searchable database of research funding opportunities. With this subscription, members of the University of Calgary community with a UCID can seek out both broadly based and narrowly focused grant opportunities quickly and easily.
Access the database at http://pivot.cos.com to start taking advantage of all that Pivot offers.
Funding Agency Links
Other Funding Resources
- The Faculty of Graduate Studies lists several postdoctoral fellowships.
- The Faculty of Medicine Graduate Science Education Office has available fellowships in the biosciences listed by deadline date. These pages are updated regularly with new information.
- Community of Science Funding Opportunities Database
- GrantsNet - A listing of National and International agencies
- The Grants Register: The Complete Guide to Postgraduate Funding Worldwide. This annual guide, listing over 3,300 awards from 48 countries, is available at both the MacKimmie Library and the Medical Library.