Visiting students and Visiting student researcher
If you are completing degree requirements at another university, you can apply as a visiting student to complete academic work at the University of Calgary. If your home university has an official exchange agreement, you can apply as an exchange student. Once you’ve completed your studies with us, your academic work will be applied to the credential at your home institution.
Visiting Student Researcher
- Require a letter of support from a UCalgary researcher/supervisor.
- Additional immigration information for International students
How to apply
- Review our Open Studies admission requirements.
- To apply for Open Studies you must create an eID.
- Complete the Open Studies application.
- Pay a $125 non-refundable application fee.
- Submit all transcripts, including proof of English language proficiency (if applicable).