Degree holders and Non-Degree holders
Open Studies gives you access to hundreds of academic courses. Whether you want to take courses to meet admission requirements or out of personal interest, there's a course for you.
Complete courses needed to meet admission requirements or for pre-requisites.
Degrees or certifications
Complete courses that lead to a degree or take specific courses for a professional certification.
Continue being a part of the campus community, and remember, no application fee is required!
Find new interests, or take a deeper dive into your area of expertise. You'll find UCalgary offers plenty of options.
How to apply
- Review our Open Studies admission requirements.
- To apply for Open Studies you must create an eID.
- Complete the Open Studies application.
- Pay a $125 non-refundable application fee.
- Submit all transcripts, including proof of English language proficiency (if applicable).
Did you know? If you’re a UCalgary Alumni, your application fee is waived. If you’ve attended any other post-secondary institutions, you will be required to provide transcripts from those institutions.