Guidelines for in-person tours
Please note that for future in-person tours, attendees will be required to follow these guidelines:
- All attendees must be pre-registered.
- You are required to bring a non-medical mask and wear it inside buildings at all times.
- If you or anyone in your household has a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose or shortness of breath, or is a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19, please do not attend the event.
- Please bring only the necessities into the event space (for example, small purse/bag, keys, water bottle, etc.). There will be no coat check or storage available at the event, so anything you bring must be kept with you.
- Since there will be no water fountains available during the event as per Alberta Health Services guidelines, please ensure you bring your own water bottle or drinking container.