All Deans, Vice-Deans and Equivalents
Format of Program:
Monthly 2 - 2.5 hour interactive workshops with a strong peer to peer learning element
By Invitation Only
About this Program:
Deans, Vice-Deans and Equivalents participate, on a voluntary basis, in monthly leadership development workshops. The sessions are highly interactive, and discussion based. The topics are designed to resonate with real-life leadership situations and optimize peer-to-peer learning. Guest experts and facilitators are often leveraged as part of this program.
Topic areas are informed through consultation with the participants and the Provost.
Recent Topics Include:
- The Social Leader: Social Media and Leadership
- Controversial Campus Events: Crisis Communication
- Modeling Entrepreneurial Thinking in Your Faculty/Unit
- Emerging Trends in Higher Education – How Ready are We?
- Succession Planning Strategies
- Effective Recruitment Strategies Leveraging Search Firms
- Issue and Opportunities: Peer to peer idea sharing