Directions to locate the Seaman Family MR Centre within the Foothills Medical Centre
The Seaman Family Centre is a research facility located within the Foothills Medical Centre in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. We are located approximately 1 km south of the main University of Calgary campus and are next to the University Faculties of Medicine complex.
Our street address is:
Seaman Family Centre, Foothills Medical Centre
1403 29th Street NW
CANADA T2N 2T9
From the Foothills Medical Centre main entrance:
- Enter the main lobby and walk towards the McCaig Tower (approximately 15m).
- Prior to entering the McCaig Tower, turn right and walk towards the U of C Health Sciences Centre (approximately 15m).
- Look for the overhead signs pointing to the Seaman Family MR Research Centre. Turn left and enter through a set of double doors marked "Restricted Access".
From the U of C Health Sciences Centre:
- Starting in the Health Sciences Centre atrium, walk to the first floor.
- Walk past the O'Brien Centre classrooms and continue to the end of the hall.
- Turn right and walk towards the Foothills Medical Centre.
- Enter the Foothills Medical Centre continue down the hall (approximately 10m). Turn right and enter through a set of double doors marked "Restricted Access".
Once you reach our location from either of the directions listed above, our receptionist Fran will be happy to help direct you.