Lab Manager for Dr. Casey Hubert
Oye is a member of the Geomicrobiology Group and provides research support to projects aimed at gaining insight into the role of hydrocarbon seeps in shaping marine microbial diversity in seabed sediments. Oye holds a B.Sc. degree in Microbiology from the Lagos State University, Nigeria, and an M.Sc. in Microbiology and PhD in Plant Pathology both from the University of Ibadan, Nigeria. She worked for several years as a research scientist at the National Horticultural Research Institute, Nigeria, and also as a visiting scientist at Horticulture Research and Development Centre, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada St. Jean, Quebec, Canada. Her passion for research motivates her current interests in geomicrobiology and microbial ecology.
- Adebayo, O., A. Bélanger and S. Khanizadeh (2013). Variable inhibitory activities of essential oils of three Monarda species on the growth of Botrytis cinerea. Canadian Journal of Plant Science, 93:6, 987-995. doi : 10.4141/CJPS2013-044
- Adebayo, O., T. Dang, A. Bélanger and S. Khanizadeh (2013). Antifungal studies of selected essential oils and commercial formulation against Botrytis cinerea. Journal of Food Research, 2:1, 217-226. doi : 10.5539/xxx.v2n1p
- Adesegun, E.A., A.O. Akintokun, O.S. Adebayo and M.O. Bankole (2013). In vitro effect of fermented maize slurry and ethanol extracts of five plants against Sclerotium rolfsii Sacc. of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.), Archives Of Phytopathology And Plant Protection, 46: 10, 1182-1188 doi:10.1080/03235408.2013.763612
- Adesegun, E.A., A.K. Akintokun, E.O. Ajayi, O.S. Adebayo and O.A. Enikuomehin (2013). Sclerotium rolfsii management in tomato using Aframomum melegueta, Ocimum gratissimum and Cymbopogon citratus. Archives Of Phytopathology And Plant Protection, 46:6, 732-740, doi:10.1080/03235408.2012.750816
- Adebayo O., R. Aminu-Taiwo and E. Adesegun (2012). Growth, essential oil content and antimicrobial activity of basil influenced by nitrogen fertiliser and plant density. Medicinal and Aromatic Plant Science and Biotechnology 6: 1,123-126
- Adebayo O.S, E.A. Adesegun, J.W. Kloepper and H.Y. Fadamiro (2011). Efficacy of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria for the control of bacterial wilt of tomato in SouthWestern Nigeria. Acta Horticulturae 911:1, 231-234
- Sangoyomi T.E, A.A., Owoseni, O.S. Adebayo and O.A. Omilani (2011). Evaluation of some botanicals against bacterial wilt of tomatoes. International Research Journal of Microbiology, 2:9, 365-369.
- Adebayo O.S and E.I. Nwanguma (2011). Incidence of Phytophthora blight and bacterial wilt in dry season pepper production in Katsina, Nigeria. Acta Horticulturae. 917: 175-180
- Adebayo O.S., A.A. Kintomo and H.Y. Fadamiro (2009). Control of bacterial wilt disease of tomato through integrated crop management strategies. International Journal of Vegetable Science 15:2, 96-105 doi:10.1080/19315260802508283
- Taiwo. L.B., D.T. Adebayo, O.S. Adebayo and J.A. Adediran (2007). Compost and Glomus mosseae for management of bacterial and Fusarium wilts of tomato. International Journal of Vegetable Science 13:2, 49-61 doi:10.1300/J512v13n02_05
- Adebayo, O.S and E.J.A Ekpo (2005). Biovar of Ralstonia solanacearum causing bacterial wilt of tomato in Nigeria. Plant Disease 89, 10 doi.org/10.1094/PD-89-1129C
- Umeh V.C., F.O. Kuku, E.I. Nwanguma, O.S. Adebayo and A.A. Manga (2002). A survey of insect pest and farmers practices in the cropping of tomato in Nigeria. Tropicultura 20, 181-186
- Pitan R. O., G. Nwansat, S.O.S. Akinyemi, O.S. Adebayo and T.A. Akinsolotu (2002). Effect of Mango mealybug and sooty mould attack on mango and the impact of the relaeased Gyranusoidea tebygi Noyes on yield. Fruits (France) 57:2,105-113.