Assess symptoms related to your workstation
Stage 1 symptoms:
If you have intermittent discomfort for days/weeks/months, which improves with changes in activity,
- Complete the Proactive Ergonomic Program steps 1 and 2.
- Try your new workstation adjustments for two weeks.
- Refer to the Ergonomic Program Assistance Guide if:
- your symptoms persist after two weeks;
- your symptoms become worse within the two week period; or
- no adjustments were required at your workstation
Stage 2 symptoms:
If you have discomfort for months/years, your symptoms occur faster and last longer, and you are having difficulty with daily activities, refer to the Ergonomic Program Assistance Guide.