It's easy to protect yourself and others from influenza — make an appointment to get a free flu shot on campus from Oct. 18 to Oct. 28
Open to students, faculty and staff.
2021 flu clinic dates:
Oct. 18, 19: Foothills campus (HRIC Atrium)
Oct. 20, 21, 22: Main campus (Rozsa Centre)
Oct. 25: Spy Hill campus
Oct. 26: Engineering (Atrium)
Oct. 27: Dining Centre (Legacy Suite)
Oct. 28: Downtown Campus
Registration for appointments will open Oct 4, 2021.
Faculty, staff & students
Steps to follow:
- Complete your Influenza Immunization Registration here. Please print or save your barcode to bring to your appointment.
- Book an appointment for a flu shot
- Read the Influenza Vaccine Information Sheet
- If applicable, read the Influenza Immunization Information for Pregnant Women, Breastfeeding Women and Families with Newborns
On the day of your appointment:
- Bring your barcode (ucalgary.getimmunized.com)
- Wear a mask or face-covering
- Bring your personal health care number
- Please wear a shirt that gives easy access to your upper arms/shoulders
- Be prepared to stay 15 minutes after you receive your vaccine