There are other appeals processes at the University that are not handled by the Student Appeals Office. These appeal processes include the following:
- Admission Appeals
- Appeals of decisions regarding Extenuating Circumstances Withdrawal
- Appeals for award recipients that no longer meet the program/registration/course load requirements due to extenuating circumstances –
- Appeals of decisions of the Office of the Registrar
- Appeals regarding changes to grade conversion chart
- Appeals regarding the use of banned drugs by student athletes
Please see the appropriate sections of the University Calendar.
For appeals regarding parking infraction tickets, please see: - https://ucalgary.ca/ancillary/parking/parking-infractions
For Student Accessibility Services Appeals, please see: https://www.ucalgary.ca/student-services/access
For Appeals to the Residence Appeal Board, please see: https://live-ancillary.ucalgary.ca/ancillary/residence/current-residents/services/important-forms/residence-appeal-form
If you need assistance in determining if your matter can be appealed at the University of Calgary, you may contact the Student Ombuds Office for further support (https://www.ucalgary.ca/student-services/ombuds).