How to Use eAccounts
The Blackboard Transact eAccounts portal lets you manage campus card accounts. With its online account management you can add money to your accounts, view your account activity, and manage your card.
- Load funds using cash, debit or credit at the Campus Service Centre located in the main lobby of International House.
- Three on-campus kiosks locations accept bills up to $20 and $1 and $2 coins:
- Taylor Family Digital Library main floor
- MacEwan Student Centre outside the bookstore
- Health Sciences Centre near purEATery.
- Log on to your Unicard eAccount using your IT username and password, and deposit funds using a credit card. You can make a deposit on someone else's card with a credit card, their UCID and email address.
Check Balances and Transactions
Log in to your eAccount to view your account summary, account transactions, board transactions and account statements.
Account transactions and board transactions are searchable by plan, use, meal type, transaction type, period, and/or location.
Account statements are available to view for your configured accounts (Food Funds and Uni Dollars). Statements are released monthly and are available for download in PDF format.
If your Unicard has been lost, misplaced or stolen, deactivate it to disable card use at any financial point of purchase. To deactivate your card, use your eAccount, access "Card Services", and follow the prompts.
This does not suspend library, Active Living, and access privileges. To disable card use for these uses please contact the Unicard Office by emailing email@example.com or visit the Campus Service Centre, located in the main lobby of International House. If you do not find your card, go to the Unicard office to have a new one issued.