Women Leaders Speaker Series
The Women Leaders Speaker Series presents local women leaders sharing challenges they've faced in their careers, how they overcame them and how they defined their own paths. Themes include stories about social pressures to assume traditionally female roles, struggles in attaining higher positions in male-dominated work environments, impact of media stereotypes, difficulties balancing family and career life and other challenges unique to women.
The series provides opportunities for you to:
- gain perspective from the experiences of others.
- meet and network with women role models.
- develop an understanding of social issues.
- feel inspired and empowered.
- realize your leadership potential.
Everyone is welcome.