Site Navigation
Important Notice and Disclaimer
Academic Schedule
Undergraduate Degrees with a Major
Combined Degrees
Minor Programs
Student and Campus Services
Undergraduate Admissions
Academic Regulations
B. Registration
C. Competence Test
D. Change of Faculty or Program
E. Course Information
F. Academic Standing
F.1 Grading System
F.2 Undergraduate Grading System
F.3 Graduate Grading System
F.4 Symbols
F.5 Grade Point Average
F.6 Honours Degrees and Degrees with Distinction
F.7 Unsatisfactory Standing
F.8 Aegrotat Standing
F.9 Transcripts
G. Examinations and Tests
H. Graduation
I. Reappraisal of Grades and Non-Disciplinary Academic Appeals
J. Non-Disciplinary Academic Appeals
K. Statement on Principles of Conduct
L. Integrity in Scholarly Activity
M. Sexual Harassment
N. The Use of Banned Drugs by Student Athletes
O. Statement of Support for Persons with Life Threatening Communicable Illnesses
Co-operative Education/Internship
Tuition and General Fees
Awards and Financial Assistance
International Foundations Program
Faculty of Arts
Cumming School of Medicine
Faculty of Environmental Design
Faculty of Graduate Studies
Haskayne School of Business
Faculty of Kinesiology
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Nursing
Qatar Faculty
Schulich School of Engineering
Faculty of Science
Faculty of Social Work
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Werklund School of Education
Continuing Education
About the University of Calgary
Who's Who
Glossary of Terms
Contact Us
University of Calgary Calendar 2016-2017 Academic Regulations F. Academic Standing F.9 Transcripts
F.9 Transcripts

An official transcript is a complete and unabridged record of a student’s academic history at the University of Calgary. Official transcripts bear the University seal and signature of the Registrar. Official transcripts may be sent directly to an institution or provided to the student, either by mail in sealed envelopes or in-person. Transcripts will not be released without authorized consent from the student.

A transcript will not be issued if the student has any outstanding financial obligations at the University.

Students may request copies of their official transcripts via MyUofC, in-person at Enrolment Services, or by submitting the Transcript Request form. Courier delivery options are available for a fee. Visit Enrolment Services ( for more information.

A copy of student transcripts detailing courses and credits earned is available to students via MyUofC. These transcripts do not bear the University seal or the signature of the Registrar.