Enrolment Services assists students in carrying out a variety of administrative functions at the University of Calgary. Enrolment Services provides front-line services and phone student support services in the following areas: prospective student inquiry, admissions, student awards and scholarships, course registration support, financial aid and student fees. Enrolment Service Advisors are available to support and assist students with questions.
Enrolment Service Advisors can be accessed as follows:
By Telephone: 1.403.210.ROCK (7625)*
*Limited information and service can be provided on the phone due to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act legislation
- Transcript orders and printing on demand (online service)
- Proof of Enrolment forms completed for undergraduate students (online service)
- Fee payments, undergraduate assessment and account inquiries
- Student loan inquiries, signing and completion of Interest Free forms
- Undergraduate registration support and referral
- Undergraduate adding/dropping/withdrawing from courses
- Undergraduate award/scholarship support/assistance and general inquiries
- Prospective student inquiries
Online services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via MyUofC online Student Centre:
- Transcript Request, by mail and/or courier
- Add/drop/edit/swap courses
- Update personal information
- Print T2202A tax receipts (available online only)
- Print Proof of Enrolment letters (not for government student loans)
- Change of program and Letter of permission requests
- Tuition and Fees assessment, view account details, and due dates
Location: MacKimmie Library Block 117
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday - 09:30-16:30, and Thursday - 10:00 - 16:30*
*Enrolment Services may stop generating tickets prior to 4:30 depending on service demands.
Enrolment Services may experience temporary closures throughout the year for staff training and professional development. For current updates on closures and wait times please visit: http://www.ucalgary.ca/currentstudents/serviceinformation.