Students who want to complete the Professional Diploma in Applied Psychology in Inclusive and Special Education are required to take the following courses:
1. A Bachelor of Education degree is not a requirement for admission to the Professional Diploma program. However, a student must hold a Bachelor's degree which provides adequate background to engage in further studies in the selected area.
2. Completion of the Professional Diploma does not fulfil the requirements for a teaching certificate.
3. Courses applied towards any other completed degree will not be credited towards Diploma course work.
4. Courses taken as part of a completed Diploma cannot be used for credit toward the BEd degree.
Courses taken without program approval may not be credited. Division permission is required for all courses and students should ask the Coordinator of the Professional Diploma about such requirements.
6. No more than one full-course equivalent may be taken from outside of the Division.
7. Students who have completed all course work and are simply applying to the Faculty to graduate should fill out an Application for Degree at the same time as the application to the University.
8. Registration as an Open Studies Student does not constitute admission to the Diploma program.
9. Students may take up to two full course equivalents at the 600 level with approval of the program coordinator.
10. Applied Psychology 571 Psychology and Education of Gifted and Talented Individuals May be taken in place of 523 or 533 with approval of the Program Coordinator.