From warm, contemporary rooms and suites to budget-friendly student residence buildings with single rooms or shared accommodation apartments for anyone visiting Calgary, or stopping overnight on their way to another destination.
We are excited to be open for business and hosting events safely. For your convenience, the most up to date University of Calgary COVID-19 Event Requirements can be found here.
In alignment with Alberta’s Restriction Exemption Program and the University’s COVIDSafe Campus initiative, all visitors 12 years of age and older, must present one of the following upon entry to the event/building:
- Proof of Full Vaccination
- Currently the only valid Alberta proof of vaccination is the Alberta vaccine record with the QR code.
- Vaccination records from First Nations, military, other provinces and international visitors will continue to be accepted.
- Medical Exemption Letter
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 Test result completed within the previous 72 hours. (Only valid for events happening up until and including an event date of Dec 31, 2021)
- Tests must be privately paid, Health Canada-approved rapid antigen, rapid PCR or lab-based PCR tests
A piece of Government Issued ID stating your full name and Date of Birth will also be required. (Examples: Driver’s License, Health Card, Passport, etc.)
*** Effective January 1, 2022, all individuals including visitors, guests and volunteers who attend university facilities must be fully vaccinated and upon request provide proof of vaccination.
For further information please see the UCalgary Directive on Expectations for Vaccinations on Campus
Please Note: Non-medical face masks must be worn in all indoors areas on University of Calgary campuses.