Old news is good news
Search UToday news archives
1. Know the publication date?
Navigate past editions of UToday using archived UToday websites
- Visit the UToday website with content published between Sept. 8, 2008, and Sept. 6, 2013.
Use the date-based menu panel on the left side of the page.
- Visit the UToday website with content published between Sept. 9, 2013 and July 15, 2019
- To find a specific date, click on View Other UToday Issues in the panel on the left side of the page, then scroll through the months.
- Notes: Search windows are not functional on archived pages. See below for how to search archived content using search terms. Interactive elements such as slideshows and videos may be unavailable.
2. Have a search term?
Search University of Calgary Web Archive Collections using Archive-It
- Use the basic search box to find keywords or phrases in collection metadata, website metadata, or within the text of archived webpages. For example, Dinos mascot yields the top search results containing Dinos AND mascot from each website within University of Calgary Web Archive Collections.