University of Calgary Food Services oversees the food services operator, select retail outlets and catering on campus. The Dining Hall, along with 17 other food retailers across campus provides the campus community a variety of healthy choices with everything from home-style comfort foods to authentic international cuisine. From coffee and baked goods, to dine-in table service locations, Food Services has something for nearly every preference.
- Bistro Alma, International House (higher end table-service, liquor licensed)
- Brew & Blendz, Kinesiology Complex (coffee, smoothies, light fare)
- Brew & Blendz, Scurfield Hall (coffee, smoothies, light fare)
- Dining Hall, Dining Centre (cafeteria-style)
- Extreme Pita ICT (baked flat bread pitas, salads and drinks)
- Good Earth Café, TFDL (coffee, snacks and light fare)
- Good Earth Café, ICT (coffee, snacks and light fare)
- New concept coming soon..., Education Building (coffee, snacks and light fare)
- New concept coming soon..., EEEL Building (coffee, snacks and light fare)
- New concept coming soon..., Health Sciences Building (coffee, snacks and light fare)
- Tim Hortons, three locations in MacEwan Hall (coffee, soup, sandwiches, donuts)
- Tim Hortons, Murray Fraser Hall (coffee, soup, sandwiches, donuts)
- Made for You Bistro, Social Sciences Building (coffee, light fare)
- Subway, Yamnuska Hall (sandwiches, salads, soup, soft drinks)
- Starbucks, MacEwan Hall, Bookstore (coffee, specialty coffee, baked goods, light fare)
- Starbucks, Yamnuska Hall (coffee, specialty coffee, baked goods, light fare)
Meal plans are managed by Food Services, in coordination with the Unicard office. Meal plans are a simple way to budget and an effective way to eat on campus. Meal plans are available to anyone who has a Unicard. The cards are also loadable on an ad-hoc basis and can serve as a simple way to purchase food on campus. (ucalgary.ca/unicard/meal-plans).
Location: DC 18B, 2500 University Drive N.W.
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
All Food Services proceeds stay on campus; supporting student programming, academic, and research initiatives.