Site Navigation

Change of Personal Information

Students should promptly inform Enrolment Services of changes in personal information - changes in address, name, citizenship. Students who wish to change their surnames or given names must provide proof in the form of legal documentation. A Change of Personal Information form, for this purpose, is obtainable at the U of C Service Stop or on the web at

Students should change their mailing and e-mail addresses via MyUofC using their online Student Centre. The University is not responsible for incorrect mailing and for missed deadlines, etc. due to the student's failure to report a change of address.

It is to the student's advantage even after graduation to maintain an up-to-date address at the University.