The best way to get to know your future campus is by experiencing it on a campus tour. Guided by one of our current students, you’ll explore our classrooms, residences, athletic facilities, and more.
What to expect?
The tour experience will include:
- A brief introductory presentation
- A fully-guided walking tour provided by a current student
- A tour of a first-year traditional residence room
- An introduction to common spaces on campus, as well as the many services available to you
- Following the tour, an advisor will be available to answer any questions you may have about living in residence, and how to access our numerous scholarships. We can also direct you to any specialized advisors you may want to connect with to learn more about how to join our campus.
Guidelines for in-person tours
Please note that for future in-person tours, attendees will be required to follow these guidelines:
- All attendees must be pre-registered.
- You are required to bring a non-medical mask and wear it inside buildings at all times.
- If you or anyone in your household has a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose or shortness of breath, or is a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19, please do not attend the event.
- Please bring only the necessities into the event space (for example, small purse/bag, keys, water bottle, etc.). There will be no coat check or storage available at the event, so anything you bring must be kept with you.
- Since there will be no water fountains available during the event as per Alberta Health Services guidelines, please ensure you bring your own water bottle or drinking container.
Need some help registering?
Our Campus Tour Coordinator is here to help! Connect with us today at email@example.com or 403-220-5670. Please be sure to inform us of the specific tour you are wishing to register for and the number of guests you would like to include.