Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies offers a full range of interdisciplinary professional educational opportunities:
- A Bachelor degree in Community Rehabilitation (BCR). The BCR degree is offered both on campus and through an off-campus program, in collaboration with other post-secondary institutions and by distance delivery, based on a cohort model called Community of Learners.
- A professional diploma after a first degree.
- An undergraduate five-course minor in Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies.
- A combined degree BA/BSc (Psychology)/BCR
- A Minor in Adapted and Therapeutic Physical Activity for Kinesiology students
- Graduate Master's and Doctoral degree programs through the Department of Community Health Sciences, Faculty of Medicine.