Transcripts from ALL post-secondary: This includes transcripts from the institutions where the degree was awarded, from any institution where any transfer credit was received towards a program of study, or from where any independent coursework was taken.
Please request that official transcripts be sent to the attention of:
Laura Thomas, Coordinator, Graduate Programs
Faculty of Nursing
2500 University Drive NW
Calgary AB T2N 1N4
English language proficiency
An applicant whose primary language is not English may fulfill the English language proficiency requirement in one of the following ways:
- TOEFL score of 97 with no section less than 20 (Internet-based) or 600 (paper-based). Our institution code is 0813.
- IELTS score of 7.0 with no section less than 6.0 (Academic version).
- MELAB score of 83, or higher.
- PTE score of 68, or higher (Academic version).
- Tier 3 of the International Foundations Program with minimum grades of B,B,B (Writing & Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Listening Comprehension & Oral Fluency)