The University of Calgary Bookstore (Est. 1966) proudly serves students, faculty and staff on campus. Our campus bookstore is where you’ll find textbooks and other course materials, Dinos gear and merchandise, books for leisure reading, gift items, school supplies and a full-service Starbucks to help you refuel any time of day.
We focus on having the exact course material students need online or in-store for the beginning of every semester. You can choose new, used, digital or rental textbooks. New books are listed at publisher’s list price. Used books are sold at 75 per cent of the new book price. Or, you can rent your textbooks online and have them delivered right to your door. Visit the online price comparison shopping system to find the best options for you. At the end of the semester, you can sell your textbooks through the Buyback program.
More than just textbooks, the Bookstore also carries:
- Stationery (pens, paper, pencils, sticky notes, binders)
- Art supplies (markers, paint brushes, specialty paper, sketch pads, pencils)
- General reading books (best-sellers, fiction, non-fiction, magazines)
- Electronics and gadgets (batteries, headphones, speakers, software, tablets)
Medical/Nursing supplies (lab coats, scrubs, stethoscopes)
- Health and fitness materials (DVDs, yoga mats)
- Children’s reading and activity books
- Dinos fan apparel and accessories
- Faculty hoodies and T-shirts
- Ink Jet refills
- 3D printing
- Custom printed T-shirts
- Greeting cards and gifts
Location: First floor, MacEwan Student Centre, 424 Collegiate Blvd. N.W.
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
All Bookstore proceeds stay on campus; supporting student programming, academic, and research initiatives.