Site Navigation

Changes of Courses or Course Sections

Students wishing to drop a course or change from one course to another may do so via MyUofC using their online Student Centre.

No student may attend a section of a course in which he/she is not officially enrolled.

No changes in courses will be permitted later than the dates specified in the Academic Schedule.