Do you ever wonder how you’ll use your graduate degree once you’re finished school? An internship during your graduate program can help you discover your options while enhancing your skills.
A Transformative Talent Internship is a skills internship.
A skills internship will
- Enhance skills developed in your graduate program
- Give you valuable experience for your CV
- Open networking opportunities
- Allow you to see what career options your degree opens for you
Transformative Talent Internships are
- Paid internships (internship host contribution with scholarship top up)
- Related to your research skills but not necessarily to your thesis
- Full-time or part-time
- Best taken in your second year (Master’s) or post-candidacy (PhD)
- Possible within 6 months of a successful thesis defense (but before graduation)
- Scholarship funded top-up
To apply for a Transformative Talent Internship, you’ll need to
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
*This project is made possible by funding from the Government of Alberta.
Interning as a radio frequency designer amplifies career options for engineering student. PhD candidate Tushar Sharma one of first to participate in new experiential learning program for grad students. Read about his internship experience in UToday.