How would you create a healthier campus?
Win up to $5000 to implement your idea.
Do you have an idea to create positive change on campus?
Student Wellness Services is inviting teams of students to propose projects that will contribute to a healthier campus community. Teams have a chance to win four prizes of up to $5000 to implement their ideas on campus.
Bring your idea to life
Gain experience in leadership, team work, project planning and implementation. Have a chance to have your ideas put into action in this challenge to propose and implement projects that contribute to a healthier campus community.
All University of Calgary students are invited to participate. See the Rules & Regulations for more details about eligibility.
Follow these five simple steps to get involved:
- Sign up for the challenge
- Check out great examples of student-led project from previous years to see what we are looking for (links on the sidebar).
- Consider the Campus Mental Health Strategy for your project ideas. There are multiple areas you can take action in – raising awareness, helping students develop individual capacity, changing the environment etc.
- Read the Proposal Guide & Template, Rules & Regulations, and Evaluation Rubric in detail.
- Submit your completed proposal via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, April 1, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
Have a look at what some previous Champions have done to create a healthy campus.