The Indigenous Student Success, Empowerment and Re-engagement Training program (ISSERT) takes a holistic approach to academic success by providing academic and cultural guidance to Indigenous students.
The ISSERT Program provides customized academic, cultural, peer support, and leadership training primarily for first and second year Indigenous students attending the University of Calgary.
- NAPI Level I: Personal Leadership Certificate
- NAPI Level II: Team Leadership Certificate
- NAPI Level III: Community Leadership Certificate
- PRE and POST LASSI Assessments
- Cultural Workshops
- One-on-one advising assessments
- Peer Support
The ASSERT program is proud to be funded by the Students’ Union of the University of Calgary’s Quality Money Fund. We thank the SU for their generosity and support.