Get involved on campus
A quality post-secondary experience is more than just academics. Getting involved is a great way to meet new people and earn recognition through the Co-Curricular Record.
Looking for a great way to get involved on campus? Volunteer with Writing Symbols Lodge! As a volunteer, you will get to work with a great team, meet other students, develop your skills, and help contribute to a solid and diverse university community. We are looking for the following positions:
Social Media Volunteer (online and in-person)
- Handle the department's social media accounts (Facebook and Instagram);
- Engage in social media management, such as responding to questions and comments;
- Create content to engage the audience and increase interaction;
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content;
- Strong writing and storytelling skills;
- Preferred knowledge of social media and computer experience.
Better Impact Volunteer Tracking (Online and in-person)
- The ISAP Peer Mentorship program is supporting and reciprocating with its mentors. The time they dedicate to their ISAP Student Mentees can be tracked and devoted to volunteer hours; thus, it is essential for us to have a specific section/option for them to identify and correctly track their hours.
Be an ISAP Peer Mentor
Share your experience and knowledge with current ISAP participants and get great work experience with this paid opportunity. As a peer mentor, you'll help lead study sessions and mentor new students while building great leadership experiences for the future.
Applications for ISAP Peer Mentors for winter 2023 are now open.