Get involved on campus
A quality post-secondary experience is more than just academics. Getting involved is a great way to meet new people and earn recognition through the Co-Curricular Record.
Looking for a great way to get involved on campus? Volunteer with Writing Symbols Lodge! As a volunteer, you’ll get to work with a great team, meet other students, develop your skills, and help contribute to a strong and diverse university community. We’re looking for the following positions:
Social media volunteer (remote)
- Manage Writing Symbols Lodge social media (Facebook and Instagram)
- Engage in social media management, such as responding to questions and comments
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases engagement on WSL accounts
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Strong writing skills, previous knowledge of social media management and computer experience preferred
Please note: Due to COVID-19, in-office volunteer positions are not available.
Be an ISAP Peer Mentor
Share your experience and knowledge with current ISAP participants and get great work experience with this paid opportunity. As a peer mentor, you'll help lead study sessions and mentor new students while building great leadership experience for the future.
Applications for ISAP Peer Mentors are now closed. Check back next year!