105, 1040 7 Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2P 3G9
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Visit the Canadian Mental Health Association website
CMHA – Calgary Region builds awareness and provides education and support for individuals and families living with mental illness, addiction, or a loss by suicide. They work closely with other community organizations to bridge gaps in the mental health care system and facilitate access to important services and resources.
- Independent Living Support:
- assists clients with living independently; emotional support and living skills
- is for those 18 years of age or older with a primary diagnosis of a mental disorder, under psychiatric or medical care
- Skills for Life Workshop: free eight-week workshop designed to help participants understand issues that impact mental health; call 403-297-1701 ext. 1761.
- Money Matters: seven-week program providing participants with tools to better understand and manage finances
- available to existing CMHA clients
- activities include: walking, arts and crafts, hiking, day trips, bowling, and camping
- Continuing Connections:
- aims to improve quality of life for those over 65
- includes mental health services, recreation and social support, consultation and support
- Peer support program
- Street outreach and stabilization program
- Suicide bereavement support
- Stress management and workplace mental health training