Take a look below to learn about our ongoing events
Join the Faith and Spirituality Centre as we highlight a different cultural recipe each month. You will be taught how to create a delicious cultural meal and then get to enjoy the meal with new friends!
Fall 2023 Schedule:
- Tuesday, Sept. 26 - 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Theme: Challah with Hillel
- Tuesday, Oct. 24 - 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Theme: Jam and Bread-Making
- Tuesday, Nov. 28 - 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Theme: TBA
Open Circle is an opportunity to gather with others and have a deep, meaningful connection and conversation with other students. Open to all students of all backgrounds.
This weekly event runs at the Faith and Spirituality Centre (MSC 487) every Wednesday from 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. MST.
Want to learn other perspectives and build a better understanding of the people around you? Join our student team as they lead a great conversation, drink great tea, eat great snacks and highlight different communities around the world. All are welcome and the theme changes every week!
DiversiTEA is a series of events that runs every Friday at 12 p.m. in the Faith and Spirituality Centre (MSC 487).
Fall 2023 Schedule:
- Friday, Sept. 8 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: Queerosphere DiversiTEA
- Friday, Sept. 15 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: Welcome to UniversiTEA
- Friday, Sept. 22 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: B Tea S
- Friday, Oct. 6 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: DisabiliTEA
- Friday, Oct. 13 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: Sayings (Ahadith) of the Prophet Muhammah (PBUH)
- Friday, Oct. 20 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: African StuTEAs
- Friday, Oct. 27 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: SustainabiliTEA
- Friday, Nov. 3 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: TBA
- Friday, Nov. 10 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: TBA
- Friday, Nov. 17 - Noon - 1 p.m.: CLOSED FOR FALL BREAK
- Friday, Nov. 24 - Noon - 1 p.m.: Theme: TBA
- Friday, Dec. 1 - Noon - 1 p.m.: CLOSED FOR VOLUNTEER CELEBRATION
* themes are announced on an ongoing basis
Wisdom Wednesday is a podcast in spiritual storytelling. At 11 a.m. MST, on the second Wednesday of the month, we invite you to gather in the Faith and Spirituality Centre with other students where we will play the recording and listen together. Afterward, we will participate in a Q and A with the speaker and the host.
If you would like to listen on your own, find the recordings here.