Submit Your Resume for Review
We know what employers want and we know the common mistakes job seekers make. Let us help you increase your chance of landing that interview!
Need help fine-tuning your resume?
Submit your resume and/or cover letter for an email review:
- View these career clips for quick tips anytime:
- Resume Appearance and Format (3:37)
- Resume Content and Sections (5:09)
- Cover Letters (2:58)
- Complete the Resume Checklist to make sure you get it right
- Tell us what you're looking for - include the posting or sample position and industry to help us guide you in customizing your application
- Email your Resume (Word or PDF) and Checklist to email@example.com. Include:
- Full name, student ID number and faculty
- If the resume is a first or second draft, or if it has already been reviewed by Career Services
FYI: A review can take up to four business days.
Are you a UCalgary alumni? If you graduated over a year ago, contact UCalgary Alumni for career-related information and questions.