Submit Your Resume for Review
We know what employers want and we know the common mistakes job seekers make. Let us help you increase your chance of landing that interview!
Need help fine-tuning your resume, but don’t have time to come in person?
Submit your resume for an email resume review and we can help! To benefit from an eReview:
- View the 2 resume career clips “Appearance and Format” and “Content and Sections” to build and target your resume or CV. View the cover letter career clip if submitting a cover letter
- Use the Student Checklist to help you
- In the body of your email include your full name, student ID number and faculty.
- Describe how you will use this resume/cover letter including the type of position and industry. Indicate if the resume is a first or second draft, or if it has already been reviewed by Career Services.
- Send your files to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- The job posting you are applying for
- Your resume in .doc or .docx format for editing
Please expect up to four business days for your review to be completed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If it appears the submitted resume or cover letter does not follow the principles discussed in the career clips, you will be asked to resubmit your documents before we will review and provide feedback through an e-review.
Please note, if you are an Alumni beyond one year of graduation, please contact the Alumni office for career-related information and questions.
Is your resume ready for review?
Pay attention to your body language during everyday interactions, when networking and during interviews. Through body language, you can either reinforce what you are saying or negate it.